We collect personal information from you, including information about your:
- contact information
- billing or purchase information
We collect your personal information in order to:
- Communicate with our clients via newsletter and emails and to Complete purchase and delivery of goods, services and/or donations
Besides our staff, we share this information with:
- Email marketing services in order to deliver newsletter emails in a way that meets anti-spam guidelines.
- Payment providers in order to complete online payment transactions
Providing some information is optional. If you choose not to enter contact details, we'll be unable to contact them.
If you choose not to enter payment information we'll be unable to process their transaction
You have the right to ask for a copy of any personal information we hold about you, and to ask for it to be corrected if you think it is wrong. If you’d like to ask for a copy of your information, or to have it corrected, please contact us at email@example.com, or 021 113 6914.
1. Website Analytics, Cookies, and Tracking
- We gather information about user behaviour on our website, via a third-party service (Google) in order to improve our website and services.
- We may use this information from time to time to deliver targeted advertising to website users via Google Ads and social media platforms (e.g. Facebook).
- For information about opting out of Google Analytics tracking, see here.
2. Newsletter and Mailing List
- We use a third-party mailing list provider (Mailchimp) to send out newsletters to clients who have opted-in to this. Mailchimp and similar third-party mailing list providers all provide an easy unsubscribe option, and your contact information is only used for the defined purpose.
3. Payment Processing & Licence information
- Online payments and licencing information are processed by a secure third-party; Corsizio. Please see their privacy information: https://www.corsizio.com/privacy We do not keep this information, and it is only used for the purposes of completing your transaction.